Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Tuesday

 Yay!  I got up this morning with my mouth feeling much better!  We even had popcorn this evening and other than having to eat on the left side of my mouth which is totally foreign to me, I enjoyed the popcorn immensely!

We did our walk early this morning because Dave had things he wanted to do here at the house.  I worked on some cards -- I brought lots of parts for cards and starting putting them all together.  I think I finished another 10-12 cards.  The only place I have to work is the kitchen table and I can't stand the mess so I had to clean up before I could sit down this afternoon.  I really wanted to nap, but I'm trying really hard to break myself of that nap habit!  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...