Monday, January 25, 2021

Monday

 My day started really early unfortunately.  I woke up at 5:00!!  Dave got up about 6:00, fixed my breakfast then went back to bed for a while.  Lucky him!  Around 10: 15 we went to Affordable Aluminum to pick up some window cleaner and then to Reddington Shores to meet Sudi and Howard.  We sat and visited for over an hour outside and socially distanced.  It's always good to see them!  

We came home after our visit, had lunch, and then I took a nice nap.  We walked later and now Dave is watching some movie that's sort of sci-fi so he has his earphones on so I don't have to hear all the mayhem!  I am watching some videos that I subscribe to that show me different techniques for making cards, etc.  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...