Sunday, January 24, 2021

Sunday

 We both did our 3 church services today.  They were all good!  Then after lunch, Dave took a nap while I worked on puzzles and went over to talk to Bob.  Then we took off for Taylor Park where we had a good day!  We saw 5 alligators!  A couple of them were pretty big!  One looked deformed - big head but little tail.  Interesting.  

After we got home, we started watching football.  In the first game, I wanted Allan Lazard (ISU product) to do well so I found myself cheering for the Packers...that was really weird!  I'm not a Tom Brady fan, but I'm glad the Bucs won so they'll play in their home stadium for the Super Bowl.  I'll be cheering for Kansas City in that game!  I really like that team!  Even though Buffalo has an ISU kid on their team,, I couldn't cheer for them against KC.

More later...



No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...