Saturday, March 13, 2021

Saturday

This was another beautiful day so we needed to find some place for our walk.  We decided on Weedon Island Preserve.  We did the tower loop today.  I got pretty hot.  It's a boardwalk like this, surrounded by mangroves!  No breeze at all and the tower was 3 flights of steps.  We intend to go back here - it's just 23 minutes from our house.  It has several different trails that we can do so we can go back several times!!  Didn't see any wildlife but the view from the top of the tower was beautiful.

I watched Allison's ballgames while Dave napped and worked out on the lanai.  Dave has already turned the clocks up so I'm thinking it's bedtime!  

More later...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...