Friday, March 12, 2021

Friday

 Our day started at 8:30 this morning.  We met John & Gayle at Doreen's to rake all of the live oak leaves from her yard.  I used a blower and blew all of the leaves from the back of her home.  Then I tried to rake them into a pile.  My back started spasming, so I had to quit.  They got 20 big garbage cans full of leaves!!  Since I couldn't do any more, I came home and sat outside visiting with my brother.  I was covered with dirt!  I got a paper towel and wiped my face...the paper towel was filthy!  After Dave got home and we both had showered, we went to the Botanical Gardens for the rest of our walk.  We saw some beautiful flowers and even a wedding!!  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...