Thursday, March 11, 2021

Thursday

 Dave worked on Doreen's roof this morning.  I got to visit with Bob for a while.  Then when Dave finally got home, we had lunch and then went to Largo Nature Park for our walk.  Today was a day for twos.  We saw a HUGE alligator just at the beginning of the boardwalk...then on the other end was another alligator.  This one was only about 6 feet long!  We went around the lake and saw not one, but two...roseate spoonbills!  This is very unusual for LNP...we also saw blue wing teal ducks today.  Fun walk!

I read for a while when we got home and I worked on pictures in Light Room.  I got a bunch gone through, but I've still got hundreds more!!  Plus we took more today!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...