Thursday, January 29, 2009

Backsides!

Isn't this a cute picture? This is our 1-year-old grandson and their Bull Terrier waiting for some attention! I just couldn't resist taking it!

Again, I've got a busy day planned today. I'm heading over to see my 102-year-old aunt today plus I have another funeral to attend. The father of one of my best high school friends passed away - he was 90 so he had lived a great long life! I stayed at her house quite a few times when I was in junior high and high school. She's very special to me, as were her parents.

The painting is coming along nicely. DH really liked the living room! It's dark, but very inviting!! Our painter should have the living room completed today - I'm hoping he'll have it done before I get home this afternoon. Then he's going to start on the office and it's going to be one of those colors that I would consider an "out of my comfort zone" color! It's called Indian Paintbrush and it's a mix of red and burnt orange. Red and orange are high energy colors, so maybe the new paint will make me more productive! I'm hoping for that. My desk is usually a mess and I tend to want to be on the computer "playing" instead of working.

I haven't heard anything from my friends who are wintering in S Florida. I hope they're having a great time and soaking up some sun. I also hope, however, that they'll leave some of the sunshine for when we get there in February! Gotta run for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...