Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cards and Paint


This is a valentine's card that I really like...it's sooo simple! It's just red paper, embossed with a Cuttlebug folder, and a little metallic-like heart put on top of one of the hearts. It's for my great nephew. He's 21 and I think it's not too frilly for him! I've got about 12 valentines made - and I've got 11 to send - one left over for DH! Now I can get a start on next year's supply too.

We're getting several rooms in our house painted and our painter just left after Day 1. He worked in the living room today - it is a dark taupe - I LOVE IT! I can't wait for DH to see it! Tonight is our weekly church supper, so I've got my cookies packed and ready to go. I'm just waiting for DH to come home from work. If he's not here in just a few minutes, I'll go without him. I need my car anyway, because I stay after the supper and go to choir practice. There are about 7 of us who've been staying after supper to play dominos. It's lots of fun - several of us are pretty competitive!

I've been making cards today - sympathy cards. It seems like I can't have enough of them! I went to a funeral today and I've got another one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...