Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Busy Day!

This has been a very busy day and it's shaping up to be a very busy night too! I had my yearly mammogram this morning, followed by dropping shirts off at the laundry, and getting groceries. I got home about 2:00 and started baking cookies for tomorrow night's church supper - the first half of the alphabet has to furnish dessert tomorrow night, so that's us! I've finally got the first pan full in the oven baking, so I have a little time before I have to get them out of the oven. Tonight DH and I have to get things out of the living room as we are having it painted starting tomorrow morning. Since the painter is an early riser, that means no more sleeping in for me until he's done! He's going to paint the living room, the office, the ceiling in the family room, and the bottom half of the foyer/hallway. I have a P.E.O. meeting here Friday, the 6th of February, so hopefully we'll be put back together before then!

The oven timer is buzzing - gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...