Friday, January 9, 2009

Fun, Fun, Fun!

This is another hobby of mine! DH and I have a love of classic cars! Fortunately (unfortunately??) we don't own all of these cars now, but I took pictures of our cars, past and present, and made them into a collage with Photoshop - another thing I like to do! Trying to get just the right image of the car and adding embellishments is really a challenge, but a lot of fun! One of my BF's and I both play around with Photoshop and have created some wonderful images. This is just one of which I'm proud!

Yesterday was a good day! I was able to visit with all of my aunts and attend a luncheon with several of my high school classmates. I think there were 15 of us classmates, plus spouses and guests. We spent 2 1/2 hours just chatting! Couldn't believe how time flew - it's always fun when old friends get together! There were several of our classmates who didn't attend, so our goal will be to get some of them at the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...