Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Nothing New

We missed the blizzard - yeah!! We had only about an inch of snow and hardly any wind! North of us, however, was a lot different. Today was very cold - I think it got up to 5 degrees, but the sun was shining brightly, so it didn't seem so cold. My brother and I, and a friend of ours, moved our aunt into a dementia unit today - in spite of our protests. She only has an episode now and then of true dementia - the rest of the time she's confused some, but then who wouldn't be if they were 102 like she is! She seemed to be fine with her move.

I have nothing to share today - I'm just too tired. I'll be back tomorrow with something new I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...