Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Another Chickie!

This is the other chick card I made for one of my grandchildren. I think it's adorable! This one is made with all SU papers and I used a couple of the SU punches as well as a Cuttlebug folder to add the little dots. I take that back - the Easter egg isn't a SU paper, it is from Designs With a View. I love this!!
I've got tons of things to do today. The painter didn't come today - he'll be here tomorrow morning bright and early. I'm hoping to get lots of my projects done today so I can be gone some tomorrow! I've got a meeting tonight...church Wednesday night (choir practice) and then Maundy Thursday services on Thursday night. Our choir will be singing at those services as well as on Easter morning. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...