Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm In A Quandry

The digital photography class that I'm taking has an assignment this week of taking pictures of 3 large animals...now, the closest zoo is 100 miles away and we don't exactly live in a rural area. I don't have a clue what subjects I'm going to use for this assignment. I can use a large dog, so I guess I'll ask my friends if I can take pictures of Missy, a black lab. Then, perhaps I can go out to sylfarm and get a picture of a hog...that would be two subjects. I could probably get a picture of a horse or a cow, hmmm? I'd like it to be a little warmer before I venture out to get these pictures though. It's not much fun waiting for the right shot when the wind is blowing 30 mph and it's only 54 outside. I'll probably take my camera with me tomorrow when I go to Fairfield. How about it - is Missy up for having her picture taken?

Today I've been working on getting caught up - my desk is beginning to look much better! I think I've finally got all the P.E.O. paperwork put in its proper place, as well as all my Beta Sigma Phi stuff. I've gotten the cards out to the grandkids and I have cards ready to mail to Dave's brother and our niece who just had a baby. I've even got all the bills paid and updated by facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...