Thursday, April 9, 2009

Gorgeous Bedroom Paint

Here it is Thursday already - where did this week go? Yesterday Scott was here to paint our bedroom - at least 3/4 of it! We still have to remove the wallpaper from the 4th wall - yuk! We do have a good start on it though. Back to the painting - it is gorgeous! I had choir practice last night, so while I was gone Dave put the room back together and cleaned up. He even hung the curtains! He's such a good guy! I hated to go to sleep, it was so pretty in there! Now we have to get super busy this weekend and remove the rest of the wallpaper. First, though, we have to move the bed away from the wall. It's a Tempurpedic with the base that raises at the head and/or the foot and IT'S HEEAAVVYYY! Thank goodness it comes in two parts. When we bought it, I tried to carry one end of each piece up the stairs - no way! I couldn't even lift the base!! We'll probably have to call in some help for a little while. Dave thinks we can just pull it away from the wall - I don't think so...and I'm usually right! (lol)

As for my quandry on what pictures to take (see yesterday's post), Dave reminded me that two people in our area raise elk - they would probably make cool subjects for pictures. I'll have to call to see if I can get permission to take their photos! Other than that, I'm sure I can find some horses or cows along the way to Fairfield. I'm going over to visit Aunt Helen today, and have lunch with Howard, Sudi and Walter! Hope Aunt Helen is having a good day. It's such a bummer when she's "not with me". I feel so bad for her because she's clearly living in the past. I'll let you know how it went! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...