Monday, April 20, 2009

More Tote Bags!

Here are the other four tote bags I've made. I've got a couple more cut out, just haven't had time to sew them up. I've enjoyed making them - the one on the top left was actually the hardest and it appears to be the simplest! It's also the largest. I can almost get the kitchen sink in it!!

Today's been a productive day. I got my desk pretty well cleaned off which means I've paid bills and filed - yuk! I've also taken the wallpaper border off in the guest bathroom, so now all I have to do is wash the paste off and then it's ready for paint. Actually there really isn't much paste left - I think this border was one of those we got from K-mart which was supposed to be a removable border. Not! Regardless of what it was or where it came from, it came off relatively easy compared to the master bedroom border. We still have one wall left to go in there. I was going out to take some macro pictures, but the wind is blowing about 35 mph, so I'm going to do that another day! That reminds me, I'd better get my bird pictures posted for my class or it'll be too late! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...