Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July Weekend

As holiday weekends go, that was just one of the best. We spent the 4th with good friends and what more can you ask. We had a cookout and an indoor picnic - complete with margaritas, burgers, chicken, ribs, and homemade ice cream, cake and brownies for dessert!! Couldn't ask for anything better! We also played cards after dinner and had a good time. Howard and Nan were hysterical!

Sudi told me I needed to change the picture on my blog, so I actually decided to just change the whole thing. I love this picture! I've got to get some pictures downloaded from my camera and then I'll be able to share some more pictures on my blog. Lately it seems all I've been doing is playing Farmtown on Facebook. Well, maybe it's not all I've been doing - I've also been playing Mafia Wars and Bejeweled Blitz. Who knew that Facebook could be so much fun.

I'd better get off of here and see if all the changes have worked. Dave should be home soon for supper. More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...