Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Day of Remembrance

I was not particularly a Michael Jackson fan, but I do agree that he was an icon in the music world. So, today I watched and listened to the tributes being paid to him by his peers, friends, and family. He must have held a lot of love in his heart, because that was one thing that came out loud and clear - Michael loved and was loved by many, many people. It was nice to hear of all the charities he supported with his money. That alone is cause of celebration....in addition to his singing and dancing. He is going to be missed by the world.

I finally got around to downsizing this picture so I could share it with you. I really like it - to be it's a pretty good example of abstract photography. I also like how the colors change from the top of the flower to the bottom half. This was a red gerber daisy, but I used the flash and half of it came out yellow...pretty cool if I do say so myself. I've missed sharing pictures so I've got to get started doing that again. I guess I'll have to walk away from Farmtown and Mafia Wars on Facebook and then I'll get more creative juices flowing!!! Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...