Monday, July 13, 2009

Another day of working on Photoshop in between playing Farkle and Farmtown and Mafia Wars on Facebook! I love what Photoshop can do. This is a picture of a clematis which I liquified and then added a filter of glass blocks. I think it would make a really cool jigsaw puzzle! I put some other pictures on my Facebook page. They are of a pink peony which I changed in multiple ways. Photoshop is so much fun...and so easy! Well, some of it is easy - but some of it is way complicated! I had a church evangelism meeting tonight and didn't get home until 6:45 or so. Dave got home about the same time and now he's out cutting dead branches out of trees. He got himself a new toy!! It's battery operated and he's just cutting up a storm! He's trying to get the yard beautiful for when his friends come in for Ragbrai! He's still on prednisone too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...