Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Wonderful Sunday

Here's another one of those flower pictures that I played with in Photoshop. This has a glass filter on it after I liquified it. I kind of like the effect. After church today, Dave said he'd bring home something to eat. Well, that he did! He brought home steakburgers and sweet corn, tomatoes and onions. So we had our own little cookout! The sweet corn was really good - the ears aren't real big, but it was pretty sweet for early corn! Nothing like Iowa grown sweet corn! After that wonderful meal, we took naps! One of us took a longer nap than the other - I sure hope I get to sleep tonight! We didn't eat supper tonight; instead, we drove the '56 to Grahams for black raspberry ice cream. Many other people in Ottumwa had the same idea - it was packed. Great day I would say! Now we're getting ready to watch Design Star on HGTV - I'm sure glad Dave likes designer shows too. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...