Thursday, July 16, 2009

Darned Computer Anyway!

Yes, I'm having computer issues - not with my computer, however, but with the car club's computer. I can't get the car show program to work right and I'm getting very frustrated. I guess tomorrow I'll have to try Dave's to make sure it works. I wish I had a friend who was an expert at Microsoft Access. The car show program is in Access and for some reason it's not counting the votes - so much for being a time saver, huh!? We used Dave's computer last year so it should work. But just in case I'd better do a test run!

I've been really busy and I'm tired. Besides that darned computer, I've been trying to get my PEO meeting organized for Friday. Chris' mom's funeral is Friday at the same time, so I've asked my VP to take over for me. This will be her first time at presiding over a meeting so I wanted to make everything very easy for her. She's a great gal and I know she'll do a wonderful job! I've also been working on getting things ready for the mission auction at our church. Tonight is Chris' mom's visitation in Fairfield so I've got to go get gas in my car and head over there about 4:15 or so. Tomorrow is the funeral, some time with Aunt Helen, and our car show's annual cruise-in at 5:00! Saturday is our car show! No wonder I'm tired!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...