Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Little About A Lot

I've been having fun today - I've taken several flower photos and made them into abstract art. Hopefully I'll be able to share them with you soon. Right now, the add image button isn't working on this blog site! Sorry!

I went outside and pulled weeds today. It felt like there was a mist in the air, but at least it's not raining yet. There's a possibility of thunderstorms every day this week - yuk!

I've been watching the bird feeder, but haven't been taking any pictures because it's just the same old birds - some goldfinches, some house finches, some sparrows, some doves AND this morning, 3 squirrels and 2 chipmunks (all at the same time!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...