Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday Ponderings


Here's another one of my "abstract" photographs. On this one, I used a couple of different filters - but again the main one was the liquify filter. This is just a common marigold, but I think it looks really cool liquified. It is a lot of fun to take an ordinary photograph and try to make something of it.
I'm watching the NASCAR race while I'm typing this. If I mess up it's because something exciting has happened and I got distracted. So far, it's been a pretty boring race.
Dave is on prednisone so he's been outside working all day. Our bushes are NAKED! He's been trimming and hauling away, trimming and hauling away - sure wish I was on prednisone!! Actually I should be careful what I wish for - I got bit by something and part of my hand is really swollen. It appears I got bit 3 times because there are 3 watery blisters on my hand - I was weeding Thursday and saw a little brown spider looking at my hand with hunger in his eyes...I suppose he's the one who got me. I know I didn't get stung. Anyway if the swelling doesn't go down pretty quick, I'll probably have to have it checked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...