Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Temporary Reprieve!

Ok - so call me chicken!! I got to the oral surgeon's office and had tears in my eyes, so he suggested we do this with anesthesia (putting me out!). So now I go back Friday morning for the "surgery". He said he'd just pull the tooth - no surgery to it, but since I was so scared this would be the best way to go. Probably, knowing me and anesthesia, I'll be out all day Friday!!

At physical therapy this morning, Amy added a 1# weight to my armlifts - all of them! So tonight my right arm feels like it weights about 100 pounds! I'm going upstairs to do my exercises for tonight, but the way my arm feels, I can't imagine being able to lift it over my head!

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...