Monday, November 2, 2009

Another Busy Day

I had another busy day - in fact, this week looks to be a very busy week! I went to Fairfield this morning, had lunch with Sudi and Howard, and then went to visit Aunt Helen. At first, she told me to leave, but then when she figured out it was me, she talked quite a bit. I think she was a bit weaker today, but then I think that a lot. She wanted to sleep again, so I let her - she told me she'd just sleep for a minute or two. She woke up in about 2 minutes and wanted to know what time it was. I told her it was almost 2:00 and she wondered if she'd missed lunch. She told me she didn't want anything to eat, but she sure couldn't remember what they'd had! She did want some apple juice, so I gave that to her. Then she just went back to sleep!

I had an Evangelism meeting tonight and then home to watch Dancing with the Stars! And speaking of stars, I hope everyone noticed the moon tonight. It is a Harvest Moon and is just beautiful.

Tomorrow I've got physical therapy at 8:00 and then at 9:00 I'm going to Waverly with Bob to watch Kaylee play soccer! This will be the first time I've seen her play since she's been in college. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...