Monday, November 9, 2009

Another Good Day

I love this mild weather! It was 65 again today. Any day I can wear shorts in November is wonderful as far as I am concerned!

I had a really bad night last night. For some reason I couldn't go to sleep, so I was still awake at 2:00. I finally ended up sleeping in my chair, but I'm sure it was closer to 3:00 when I finally went to sleep. That was a bad thing because I had physical therapy again this morning - good job, Amy! I'm up to 5# bicep curls and 2# of most everything else. My arm is a little tender tonight. I've still got to go exercise then off to bed.

Visiting Aunt Helen was good today. She appeared to me to be very weak today. When she talked it was hardly above a whisper...but she DID talk! We talked for about 30 minutes, maybe more. Then she said she was getting sleepy. I told her I was too and I told her that I couldn't sleep last night. She said, "You can't go to sleep yet, you have to drive to Ottumwa. I can just close my eyes!!" Pretty smart cookie sometimes! When she told me that she was going to go to sleep now, I told her goodbye and came home. I wanted to watch both Dr Phil and Oprah today, so I turned on the big TV and after about 20 minutes or so, a big pillar of solid pixels appeared near the middle of the screen - it's about 5" wide and obstructs whatever happens to be in the center of the screen. Dave called Samsung when he got home and they're supposed to have a technician contact me in a couple of days. We just got this tv in April, and since it's a 52" LCD, I don't want to have to replace it.

That's it for tonight - more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...