Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Oops, I Missed Again!

For some reason, I forgot to blog last night. I was home, but I watched Dancing With The Stars and then Robin Roberts had a show called In the Spotlight w/Robin Roberts. She interviewed several of the country music stars like Carrie Underwood, Tim McGraw, and Martina McBride. So I sat there and watched it - then I went to bed! I didn't even think about blogging.

Today was another physical therapy day. Amy changed all my exercises to include a 2# weight instead of a 1# weight. It's amazing what a difference 1# can make! Then she added a couple of stretches. I think she's trying to get me to where I'll be okay when I'm all done with physical therapy in a couple of weeks. Sudi and Howard came over for lunch and then I went to Fairfield to see Aunt Helen. She was very talkative today. The aides said she ate most of a bowl of oatmeal this morning and she drank several swallows of apple juice for me. I hope they fed her some ice cream after I left. She was even very witty today! I told her I might take a nap when I got home and she told me to be sure to go home first, she didn't want me napping while I was driving!

Tonight was choir practice. Michael Philipsen was there to help us with the song we're singing this Sunday. He told me to come to staff choir rehearsal tomorrow night, so I think I will. It's a fun opportunity to see some of the people I used to work with and another opportunity to sing! The concert is December 10th, so I should be here this year!

Well, as Dave says, I'm toast!! I'm off to bed. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...