Thursday, November 19, 2009

Busy Wednesday!

Yesterday was supposed to be an easy day for me - NOT! I made cards all morning - I'll post some later today, hopefully. Then I decided to get my hair cut and get groceries - that took about 3 hours!!! Choir practice last night!

Today I've got PT and then I'll head for Fairfield somewhere around noon, hopefully to have lunch with my friends, to see Aunt Helen. Bob said she was really bad yesterday. He couldn't get her awake, had to get the aides to help him. Of course, he leaves this morning for Florida for a week!

Gotta run - I'll be late for PT but wanted to ge this posted before my friend checked it this morning! Did I make it in time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...