Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Made It Through This Day!

I had such a busy day today that I didn't think I would make it through. I woke up at 5:51 this morning with a severe pain in my right bicep. I think it must have had something to do with the weather. After I'd been up for a while, the pain seemed to subside. I had physical therapy at 8:00 so Amy really worked my arm hard. By the time we were done and had it under ice, I felt a lot better. Then at 10:00 I had my monthly massage. Gerrii worked my muscles so much that tonight I'm going to have to take a bath in Biofreeze!! She really concentrated on my right bicep, so hopefully that will be the end of that awful pain! After I got done there, I took Ann's camera's memory card to HyVee Drug to get my pictures off of it. She had 582 pictures on her card - and all I wanted was 33 of them! So I had her pictures copied onto CD's and then erased her card. Now she can take her camera with her Thursday when they go to Florida and the memory card won't be full!

Following all of that, I had to wait for the TV repairman to come from Washington. He called me and told me he was running a little late! He was supposed to be here between 1:00 and 2:00 and he got here about 2:45. I helped him load the TV and then at 3:05 headed to Fairfield to see Aunt Helen. She was real good today. She ate a whole cup of ice cream and drank a whole glass of iced tea. By the time I got home, it was 5:10 and I had to be at a dinner at the Country Club at 6:00, so I ran upstairs, changed clothes, combed my hair and took off again. I got home about 8:15 just in time to see most of DWTS. Bummer, Derek and Joanna got booted tonight. I didn't dream it would be them! I figured Kelly or Donnie would be gone. Oh well, there's always next season!

I'd better quit for tonight. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...