Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fun Day

This was a fun day for me. I made a birthday card for Danny today. Unfortunately, I mailed it before scanning it in. Then I worked in my studio, creating the projects that I'm going to demo next Friday. Now I just have to get the supply list ready for the participants. My theme for that demo will be "All About Tools!" Participants will be using the ScorPal, different punches, the Cuttlebug, etc., all to make one card! I hope they enjoy it.

This evening I had fun too. I went to choir practice at Indian Hills. I'm going to sing in the Staff Choir on December 10th at the annual IHCC Christmas Concert. I did this a couple of years ago, but the last 2 years we've been in Florida when the concert was held so I didn't get to participate. It's always fun - there are some really talented people on staff at the Hills or retired from there. We're singing 5 songs!!

Tomorrow will also be a fun day. After I finish with physical therapy in the morning, Sudi and I are going to Amana to Heritage Designs. They're having a sale on fabric!! Just what we both need! Then on the way home, we're going to the outlet mall at Williamsburg. Should be lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...