Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm Pondering Today!

I heard something on the radio this morning that set me pondering. You know about the bracelets/wrist bands that say WWJD...well, how would I change things, if people wore a band that said WWPD (what would Peg do?) That's something to strive for - just act like everyone on earth had a band on their wrist with your name on it and they were all going to act the way you do in situations. Deep!

Dave and I had a good day today. After church we came home and Dave said we were going to rearrange our office - ugh. Not my idea of a fun way to spend a Sunday. But we did it and it looks really nice. He's hardly ever at his computer desk, so he cleaned it off and traded places with me so that I can see the TV when I'm on the computer. We got a new 27" flat screen TV for the office with hi def, so it's really fun to watch! Our old one had the color starting to go bad. We also put away a lot of books, notebooks, magazines, etc., that seemed to cover all the built-in shelves. It just looks so much cleaner in here now.

I'm getting ready to watch Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters, so I am putting my computer away for the night. Sleep well, little Dell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...