Monday, November 30, 2009

Very Productive Day

I think I had a very productive day, today. I even went to Fairfield to see Aunt Helen and had lunch with Sudi too! When I got home from Fairfield, I went immediately upstairs to work on my secret sister's quilt. It's all ready for me to do the hand sewing of the binding. Everything else is done on it. I just had to quit for today, though, because my shoulder was feeling the stress! I told Sudi today that I should start a PA (Procrastinators Anonymous) club. Tomorrow night is when I give my secret sister her quilt - why should I finish it any earlier than right before the party! I've been known to do this every year - I just put it off until the last minute! I think I'll make another quilt when I get back from Florida - I've already got all the parts cut out! I just need to fuse them to a background, quilt it and bind it and I'll be done. Do you suppose I'll actually do it early????

That's it for tonight's ponderings - I'm not very full of news today. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...