Monday, November 16, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!!!!

I am truly sick of this rain! It seems like we get one nice day and then several rainy days. I think it's supposed to rain all but Friday and Saturday in the next 7 days! I'm going to need the sun!!

Since it was raining, I was determined not to go out of the house today, and basically I accomplished that goal! I had a fun day, though. I made several cards, got part of my secret sister's quilt ready, and even played some games on Facebook. Tonight's Dancing with the Stars was a good one. I'm sorry that it will probably be Donny Osmond who will be done after tomorrow's show. He messed up in his first dance and then came back with solid 9's on both of his other dances. I think he's better than Kelly Osbourne, but she had slightly better scores than he did tonight. It'll all depend on the audience vote. Who knows, it could be Joanna or Mya going home. Mya had 5 tens out of 9 (with the rest being 9's) I'm afraid she will win the trophy this year. I think she's very good, but there's something about her I don't like. Oh well!

Tomorrow is a very busy day for me - physical therapy, a massage, the TV repairman coming to pick up our TV and sorority tomorrow night. Sometime in there I've got to go see Aunt Helen too. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...