Sunday, November 15, 2009

Uneventful Day

Today was sure an uneventful day. In fact, it was almost boring. We went to church this morning. There were only 10 of us in choir today and we sang a very hard song, "Canticle of Christ." It's an 8-part harmony and we only had 10 people!! It turned out beautiful though. We were able to pull it off without a couple of our strongest singers present! Hopefully they'll all be feeling better for next week's anthem. After church we came home and Dave went out to mow the leaves for the last time. When he had finished mowing, he took off the mower deck and put on the....snow blade! Yuck! He says he's now in full winter mode!

I did house-type things: I emptied the dishwasher, cleaned up the kitchen, etc. Like I said, earlier, just a boring day! I even got bored with Facebook! In fact, even the Sprint Cup race was boring. I'm a Hendrick Motorsports fan, but I'm getting sick of Jimmie Johnson winning everything. He's won something like 9 races this season, plus all he has to do is finish 25th or better and he'll win his 4th consecutive Sprint Cup Championship - boring! It's time for someone else to win.

I didn't go to Fairfield to see Aunt Helen and I haven't heard from Bob. It was his turn to go, but since I haven't heard from him yet, I'm afraid he didn't go either. Poor lady, neither of us was there yesterday either.

I've got a busy week this week. Besides seeing Aunt Helen every day starting Tuesday, I've got a massage this week, physical therapy 3x, sorority, and I'm the demonstrator at card club Friday morning. Then there's choir practice at church on Wednesday night and at IHCC Thursday night and following the Indian Hills practice is a dinner that we bought at our annual Mission Auction. I'm tired just thinking about this week! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...