Saturday, November 14, 2009

What a Fun Day!

We left this morning at 7:30 for Ames - it was drizzling all the way up there. When we got to the stadium, for some reason, the drizzle quit. By the time we went into the game, the sun was shining and it was a spectacular day. Kyle was the second senior introduced and Linda and Al got to meet him on the 50 yard line! Really cool - it was one of those Kodak moments!! Too bad my camera battery was dead! The seniors were all introduced individually, as well as their parents who were there with them. Then, after the start of the game, I took off for section 17 where the ISU Letterwinners Club had their seats. I saw so many of the old guys, including two of my absolute favorites - Dennis Gibson and Randy Richards. I haven't seen Randy since he graduated in about 1987 or so. He and Dennis lived together and had some wonderful parties during their time at ISU. It was fun to reminisce with them! I think I have a picture somewhere of Dennis and Randy when they were freshmen and Ann lent me her camera so I could get a picture of them today! They both look so good! I just had a ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...