Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hump Day

Sorry I didn't post last night. By the time I got home from my sorority Christmas party, I was too pooped to pop, let alone blog. The party was fun - we had lasagna and a mixed green salad for dinner, plus a cute little ice cream dessert. The social committee this year has done a wonderful job! After we had eaten, we went to the living room and started our gift exchange and secret sister reveal. I got to go first this year - usually I'm one of the last ones! I opened my package to find out that Sue S. was my secret sister...and she was mine!! Out of a group of 19 of us, this happened two times! Pretty funny when that happens. It takes forever to open the packages, because everyone tries to guess who their secret sister has been and each of us hide our names somewhere in the package - except me, of course. My gift is a quilt, so everyone knows it's me when the quilt comes out. I won't be back to a sorority meeting until March, so I had to tell everyone Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Valentine's Day. There's another one of us who goes for the winter too, so she was in the same boat.

Today was my day to see Aunt Helen. I could barely get her awake. She said two things to me - one was my name and the other was for me to go back to sleep. I took that as my hint. Bob called me to tell me that there's an opening over here at Vista Woods, so he's going to check about getting her brought over here. That will sure be a lot better for her and more convenient for us.

Tonight we're getting the trees put up and then I have choir practice. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...