Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wednesday Again

Here it is Wednesday again - where did the first half of the week go? I had a fun day today...I made some cards...typed up some family history...got my desk somewhat cleared off...and even went to choir practice.

Here's one of the cards I made today. This is for my great-nephew who just happens to be on the Iowa State University football team. I love the paper that is the background of this card - it looks and feels just like a football! I hope he likes it. I'm sure he'll like what's inside of it!!


Choir practice tonight was really good. I felt a little better about singing again. The main problem I have is holding the book for an hour and a half...the muscle in my shoulder isn't used to having tension for that long of a time! We're really singing some interesting songs before Christmas...some I really like and some not so much!!

Tomorrow I've got physical therapy and a follow-up appointment with the oral surgeon. I think he'll be happy with the way my extraction spot is healing. I'm happy with it. It wasn't nearly as bad as I figured it would be. The only issue I'm having at all is where the gum in front of the extraction site is bruised, but even that is healing quite nicely. After I get done there, I'll go to Fairfield to see my aunt and hopefully have lunch with Sudi and Howard. My dental appointment isn't until 11:15, so I'll probably get to Fairfield a little after noon. Tomorrow night, Al B. is coming over to fix a couple of our windows.

That's it for tonight. I'm tired and want to just relax for a while. More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...