Monday, December 21, 2009

Brrrr.....

I had another busy day today - I wrapped packages (one of these days I'm going to be done with this job!!!) and I mailed out our Christmas cards (or most of them anyway). Then I had to run errands - had to pick up Dave's shirts at the dry cleaners, went to HyVee Drugstore to make copies of the Allison family picture, went to the grocery store, and went to visit Aunt Helen. She wasn't so good today - didn't want to talk. She told me she was good, but when I went on to talk to her, she just rolled over and buried her head a little deeper into her pillow. So I took that as a hint!! After visiting her, I went out to Bookins Jewelry and talked to Bob for a little bit. Linda had sent an article about Clayton (Kaylee's boyfriend) that she thought her dad would like to read. Since Bob and Ann don't have a computer at home, she asked me to print the article and drop it off with her dad. That gave me a chance to visit with him for a little bit.

Tonight Dave and I along with 3 others from our car club worked Holiday Nights and Lights at the Ottumwa Park. We had 102 cars and 2 buses in 2.5 hours with almost 500 people go through the display!! Now that was fun! There's supposed to be a big ice storm coming through our part of the state on Wednesday, so I think people were out and about tonight instead of waiting!

Tomorrow morning I have to take my car to the shop at 8:00 AM. We've got a couple of things that need fixed, plus it's due for an oil change before we head south. Then in the afternoon I've got a dentist appointment to clean my teeth. After that I'll go to the used book store to stock up on books for Florida and then back home to wrap a few more gifts and make peanut clusters!! Ho! Ho! Ho! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...