Friday, December 11, 2009

I love Fridays!

This was such a beautiful day! The sun was shining brightly and the snow is gorgeous! That being said, I'm still ready to go to Florida for the rest of the winter! Dave left me a whole list of honey-dos, so a lot of the day was taken up doing projects that he thought I should do! The rest of the time was spent either in my craft room or in front of the computer! Plus, I even watched All My Children while I ate lunch and played Mafia Wars.

Tonight we went to Fairfield to have dinner with my high school classmates and their partners: Sudi & Howard, Chris & Earl, Rita & Bob. I think everyone had a great time - lots of conversation and stories! I kept an eye on the television, though, because my Cyclones were playing the Hawks in basketball. We won! It was a very good game from an Iowa State standpoint. I'm sure the Hawkeye faithful weren't happy with it, but I enjoyed it definitely. Sudi and Howard are leaving for Florida on Sunday, so we won't see them for about 3 weeks or so - until we get there! I hope they have a safe trip and that they can enjoy the ride!

Tomorrow I go out to see Aunt Helen and I have a meeting to work on our church's website. Then I'll be free for the rest of the day. Aunt Helen got her hair cut today. Bob said she made it through that just fine. They had given her a shower prior to taking her to the beautician, so she was awake and seemed to enjoy it. Her hair had gotten so long! Next week they're going to try to give her a perm. I can't imagine how that will work, but I guess she can sleep thru most of it!

I'm done for tonight - I've still got to check my email and my games and then I'm off to bed. I'm reading another good Tess Gerritsen book, so I can hardly wait to get to it! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...