Thursday, December 10, 2009

Slipped Up Again!

Sorry, I could have sworn that I posted something on my blog yesterday, but I guess I didn't! I was working on downloading songs from CDs to my IPod and copying CDs for a friend. I guess I plain forgot! The CDs to IPod thing didn't work, and I don't have any idea why. I even tried just dragging them from the CD to the IPod, but that didn't work either! I guess some of this technology is way over my head! I'll have to ask Bryan what I'm doing wrong!



Right now I'm on my way to sing with the IHCC Staff Chorus at the annual Christmas Concert. We practice at 5:00, then Christmas party, then sing! Hope I don't drink too much wine!!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...