Monday, December 28, 2009

My Impulsive Husband!

My impulsive husband...when he gets an idea that he should do something big (like trade cars, for example), he just can't wait to do it. So as of tonight we are the proud owners of a 2009 Chevy Silverado pickup! We'll get it in a couple of days - hopefully before we leave for Florida because I'd like to see what our money is going toward! He's so funny - yesterday was the first day I'd even heard him talk about trading vehicles and I asked him to wait until March when we get back...but no, he just can't wait! Anyway, he did get a good deal and our payments are actually going to be less than they were on the old truck! So that's a good thing!

Aunt Helen wasn't very good today. I went out and sat with her for about an hour. She has lots of pauses where she doesn't breathe at all, then she breathes again. The doctor came in while I was there. He told me that was pretty normal in the last few days or a week before they pass. She didn't eat or drink anything the last two days, so I can't imagine that it will be long now. I actually wrote her obituary tonight - Bob didn't want me to leave town without doing that. That's a first - I don't recall ever having to do that before! I'm pretty sure we just gave the info to Raymond's Funeral Home and they did it for us with mom and dad.

Other than visiting with Helen, I didn't do much today. I was sort of bored today...but tomorrow's another day! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...