Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday Ponderings

I think it's Tuesday...maybe not...I get a little confused about what day it is! Oh yeah, I know it's Tuesday because we had our substitute mailman today! I went out to see Aunt Helen this morning. She didn't want to talk, but she was content for me to touch her while she slept. I was there for about 45 minutes when Bob and Ann came in. We stayed for another 45 minutes or so. Aunt Helen would wake up and say a word or two, but mostly she just slept. Bless her heart.

I've been trying to pack and trying to wrap up any loose ends before we leave. I have gotten the newspapers stopped and all of our meds in, so now I've just got to pay the bills before we leave and get the rest of my Christmas cards out!! Yes, I'm a little late on them, but that happens!

I'm afraid that we won't be able to leave on Friday, but we'll just have to wait and see. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...