Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday ponderings

Church was good today! Our anthem, "The First Song of Isaiah", was a combined effort with PraiSing which is a group of 8 young girls in our church with absolutely beautiful voices! Then during the refrain, the congregation was supposed to join in also. It made for a beautiful song. It's one of those songs that stays in your head long after you've presented it.

I was glad to hear from Sudi that she and Howard made it south of Memphis today. The way it looked when we went to bed last night, I didn't know if they'd even get out of Iowa! Tomorrow, hopefully, they'll get into warmer weather. I haven't looked to see how warm it is in Tallahassee, but it has to be better than here! It was 86 today in Miami - I'm getting anxious to get there.

Today is Megan's birthday (our middle grandchild). We called and sang happy birthday to her! She is so cute! She loved it. Tomorrow is my middle niece's birthday. She's going to be 45 I think - it's hard for me to believe those girls are that old! I haven't heard from Bob today - I don't know if he went to see Aunt Helen or not. I just have to assume he did and that she hasn't changed much.

I took a 4-hour nap this afternoon. I have a feeling that I'll have trouble going to sleep tonight! I also finished my Tess Gerritsen book, "Keeper of the Bride". She's such a good author. This book was written before she started being so gruesome!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...