Sunday, March 14, 2010

Beautiful Day Today


This is a picture of the water in our yard - look at all the puddles. This was taken yesterday - today was a different day! It was sure pretty in SE Iowa today. It got up to 61 degrees - the sun was out sporatically and it didn't rain!! In fact, the puddles are pretty much gone. Now the wind has started blowing. I think it's supposed to be up in the 50's all week with occasional showers here and there. I am so looking forward to sunshine and warmth!

We had a busy day today, but we even worked a nap into our day! We went to church, then to Sunday School, then to lunch, then a nap, then a Vintage Cruiser meeting, then took my car over to the body shop. After we got home, I polished my nails, Dave wrapped up some ends with the Habitat house on Lincoln, and now he's watching a movie and I'm watching Desperate Housewives and then I'll watch Brothers and Sisters. I just saw an ad for Dancing With the Stars which starts next Monday - I can't imagine Pamela Anderson dancing. How are they going to find a dress that will fit her "assets"? I'm going to hope Aiden does well - he's on my soap opera.
Since my car is at the body shop, I'm kind of stuck at home. I guess that will keep me out of trouble this week! Actually I won't need my car until Tuesday night and if it's not done, I can use the truck. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...