Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Again

Time sure flies when you're having fun. I got up this morning, called Dave to let him know that I was up, and then promptly fell back to sleep for about half an hour! I haven't told him that. I just had to clean up the house today to get ready for both of our meetings this evening. A couple of days ago, I saw one of the gals who was coming to my meeting and she said she wanted a cake because this was her last night of being on this committee. So I baked a strawberry cake today. She was sure surprised when I told her that I'd baked a cake for her! There were 7 of us at this meeting and three of us had March birthdays...the gal I baked the cake for (her's was yesterday), Lorrie and I (who share March 7th, along with her twin brother and his twins!) March is a pretty popular month for birthdays, it seems. At stamping club on Saturday, 4 of the 6 of us have March birthdays! March is also when my mother and father-in-law's birthdays occur, as well as one of my nieces.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...