Friday, March 19, 2010

Fun Friday

Yesterday was such a busy day for me, it's no wonder I forgot to blog. Sorry! I went to Lady Fit, where they were having an open house and taste testing of their new supplements. While I was there, I did a quick run through of the circuit just to see how my shoulder would handle it. It did very well, I must say. I was a little surprised that it didn't seem to hurt at all. Then at 2:00 I had an appointment with our CPA for our taxes. My goal is to get throuogh this appointment without her needing anything else...well, I didn't do so well. I actually still have about four more pieces of information that I have to get for her. I should have everything she requested together by the end of the weekend.

Last night, I went to The Photo Shop to take part in a camera class. I learned several things about my camera and about the quality of some of the pictures I took in Florida. Our assignment is to take a bunch of pictures and we'll critique them at the next meeting on April 15th. Hopefully the weather will get better so that I can get out. If not, I'll have to rely on pictures I've already taken. Tomorrow isn't supposed to be very nice, but after the weekend the 50s are coming back.

Today I had a PEO meeting, which I think went very well. We had 22 members there and we got a lot accomplished. After coming home and changing clothes, I went to Lady Fit to see if I could make it 3x through the entire circuit. I didn't quite make it. I quit after 2 3/4 laps. My back was starting to hurt. Unfortunately it still hurts tonight. I hope that isn't going to be an issue. I won't go back until Monday, so it will have time to recoup.

Dave started having a sore throat last night and this afternoon he was convinced that he had strep. So he tried to get into the Medical Arts Clinic to see someone to no avail. He ended up coming back to Ottumwa and got in to see Dr. Butler on Court. After a culture, she assured him it wasn't strep - he's just got an ulcerated tonsil. So he got some meds and some stuff to gargle with - hopefully he'll feel better tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the first day of spring and we're supposed to possibly get 3-5 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow. I sure hope not! Des Moines and points north are getting the snow and have been for a couple of hours - maybe it'll stay up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...