Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday Again

I got my car back this afternoon...it looks just like brand new again! I'm so glad to have it back - it's been something just knowing that I couldn't go anywhere all day long for basically 3 days now. I didn't get it until about 4:30 this afternoon! It's a good thing, too, because tomorrow I have a tax appointment, a photography class I'm taking and an open house to attend!

Speaking of classes, I signed up for a Create a Web Page class thru Indian Hills' ed2go. The first lesson was posted today. When I took the pretest I felt as if I'd landed in some foreign country - it all looked like Greek to me! I sure hope I'm not in over my head on this one. I truly want to create a web page for the Vintage Cruisers. This is going to be my goal for this class. We'll see!

Tonight we went to church for the coop meal. After supper Dave always comes home. He's afraid he's getting a sore throat. I usually stay and play dominoes with a group of people. Tonight there were 8 of us who played. That made it challenging. At 7:30 two of us have to leave for choir practice. I think a few of them stay and play for another half an hour or so. It's fun and cheap entertainment! In choir we're singing a bunch of Easter-type songs about the crucifixion and resurrection. They're beautiful but very hard songs. Who knows, maybe I'm in over my head on this too! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...