Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm Such a Dork!

I'm sitting here wondering where Tuesday's post is - I was sure I had done one...duh - today's Tuesday!! I guess I haven't done a post yet. :) I worked on taxes and the census today. I got the census done - that wasn't very hard! The taxes, however, are another thing entirely. I think I've just got to find one more piece of paperwork to have everything gathered. I'll call tomorrow to get an appointment. Hopefully I'll have my car back tomorrow. I also worked on retyping our PEO bylaws and standing rules. They haven't been retyped since 2003, or anyway, I couldn't find anything later than that date. We haven't made any changes, but the state/international have so we need to get ours updated.

Tonight was a sorority meeting, but I didn't go. I've just been chilled all day. I sure hope I'm not coming down with something. Of course, it could be because I couldn't sleep last night. I finally went to bed at 2:00. You know, even Facebook is quiet at 2:00 in the morning on a Tuesday!!

Tomorrow I start a new class. I'm taking another course thru ed2go/ihcc. It's on designing a web page. Our car club has wanted a web page for several years so, hopefully, I'll use that for my assignment (if the instructor will let me). I hope I can do it - it all looks so complicated to me.

Tomorrow I've also got to come up with something to take to the coop dinner at church. Since I don't have a car, Dave may have to pick up some chicken on his way home. I might bake brownies or something to go along with the chicken. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...