Monday, March 1, 2010

It's Monday!

I guess, as Monday's go, this one wasn't too bad. I had to go to a funeral this morning at 11:00 for Judy's dad. He was 94 and had a wonderful life. It was a nice, small funeral, but his 3 daughters have lots of offspring - many, many grandchildren!

After the funeral, I worked on laundry and filed some of the paperwork that my opening all this mail generated. Tomorrow morning, I need to go through all the PEO stuff and get forms to my secretary and treasurer so they can get them done before the March 10th deadline. Then I have to start working on my President's letter - ugh! And, I've got to pay what bills there are here! I'm still trying to figure out what we spent in Florida this year - that's always fun! Actually, right now, I'm a little overwhelmed by all this paperwork!!

This evening, I went to a meeting about the new computer program for the Vintage Cruisers. Hopefully, he'll get it done in time for our show. He's definitely got a good start on it. If he is able to implement this one element, we'll have one of the coolest award presentations ever!!
After the meeting, I went over to the Life Center for the basketball game between Indian Hills and Southeastern. My brother aways says, these games are a lose-lose situation. We want Indian Hills to win, but not at Terry's expense! Well, tonight, Southeastern came back from a 10 point deficit to defeat the Warriors by 5 or 6! I thought it was a really ugly game - I didn't think either team would get to 20 by halftime, but both did - 23-22 at half. Boring! I like games where there are lots of points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...