Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Birthday

I sure had a good birthday today! I got to do exactly what I wanted to do!! I got breakfast in bed, went to church, went to Sunday School, went to lunch (eggs and bacon), then came home and watched the NASCAR race. This evening we had a bowl of soup and then I got to watch the Barbara Walters special and now I'm watching the Academy Awards...I never get to watch the Academy Awards!! Dave has been so good to me - which he is every day, but today he's just let me do whatever!! What a great guy!!

Speaking of birthdays, I can't believe I'm 62! I can remember a time when that sounded really old! I got phone calls today from my brother who teased me about being in line at the social security office and one from Jami and one from Cheyenne! That was pretty special!

This week is going to be another busy one. Tomorrow I've got to take my car in for an oil change and get estimates on the damage and tomorrow evening I have an Evangelism meeting. Then Tuesday is a massage. Wednesday is choir practice and Thursday we're having an energy audit. Saturday is stamp club! Plus I want to get all my pictures uploaded to Snapfish and go to the chiropractor. Good thing I got lots of rest this weekend! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...