Friday, March 5, 2010

Thank goodness today's PEO meeting is over. I was so stressed about it and all for nothing. It went very well. I like the new format and I like the fact that one of our oldest members said, "It's about time PEO modernized their meetings!" The election of officers and installation went very smoothly. I worked so hard to get through all of the training videos and the pile of paperwork and tonight I'm working on a proposed budget form. I guess we don't have one, and I think it would be nice to just have a blank that the budget committee could fill in with the proper numbers. This should make their job easier in the future. Regardless, I guess I'm president one more year. I'm also our convention delegate, which I'm very excited about! It would be fun if Sudi could be her chapter's delegate, then we could stay together.

This afternoon I hung out around the computer and played that darned Mahjongg Dimensions. That game is going to do me in! It's very, very addictive! Tonight, Dave and I went to the club for dinner. Ann came over and talked for a long time - she's so excited about her place in Florida. She told us they would probably become Florida residents for tax purposes. Wow! After dinner, we came home - Dave's in his chair and I'm in here!! Sort of a typical Friday night. Tomorrow he'll go to work at the Habitat house and I'm planning on breakfast in bed and just being a bum for quite a while!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...